Jumat, 24 Mei 2013

Increase Your Pagerank with Automatic Backlink Software - Don't kid yourself

Posted by Unknown 09.48, under | No comments

I am a big fan of learning by personal experience, and as making money online is a constant learning experience I decided to try a piece of automatic backlink software recently. I was a little wary because I had heard horror stories of google reducing your pagerank, but on the other hand, I also heard zillions of people testify that they would never live without them.
The system I decided to try was Neurolinker and I decided to try it after the owner of the company that makes and sells this product stopped by another hub – Neurolinker and other backlink software, (edit - that hub has been deleted now) and argued the case for his software. Silly me………..
The horror stories are all true. I must say, neurolinker does exactly what they promise – you install a piece of script on one of your pages, and it generates outgoing links by the bucketful in exchange for incoming links from other sites. Their customer service is excellent and any queries are answered ASAP and dealt with. But – and this is a BIG but – when the google bot discovers you are using this service your page rank will be reduced just as ASAP.
Crap! I had the page rank reduced on all the sites I was using this on and in one case had a -3 penalty applied. Mark was not a happy bunny when that happened.
Still – you live and learn and I have now removed the neurolinker software and written to google explaining my error and asking for forgiveness. If not forgiveness, at least a re-instatement of my previous pagerank. Within two days I had the rank restored to one site and I am hoping the rest will follow suit.
So – in answer to the question, “Can I increase my pagerank with automatic backlinks,” the answer is a resounding, “Fuck No!” I wouldn’t touch another service like this with a bargepole and now have to verify a bunch of sites and do some more groveling. Oh well, now I know. My gut reaction was to not use this thing and I should have listened to my inner self. I was seduced by the dark side for just a moment and it cost me. It is important that my blogs are all well ranked by google, because that is how I demonstrate how clever I am. Not feeling too clever at the moment. Fortunately I only experimented and did not add it to all my sites.
This is just another in the long line of learning experiences that go with making money blogging. I am hoping that one day, I will not have to learn anything new…….. Nah – not really, that would be boring.
Edit. After a question in the comments, I have added this. This is where to go if this has happened to you and you wish to resolve the problem:
  1. Alexa
  2. Webmaster Tool
  3. Bing
  4. Msn
  5. Ask
  6. Twitter
  7. Alden Cre4tivity
  8. Musik Campur Aduk
  9. Learning Blogger
  10. KANG YOGA Community

0 komentar:

Entri Populer

Tags

Blog Archive